Curs limba engleza Click On 2 Caiet de activitati video
Caietul de activitati video Click On 2 contine 10 unitati de invatare, fiecare unitate incluzand elementele lexicale studiate in manualul elevului cu activitati de captare a atentiei si prezentare, si exercitii de intelegere si consolidare pentru inainte, in timpul si dupa vizionare. Activitatile de vorbire le permit elevilor sa converseze folosind expresii din limba engleza vorbita. Include romanul adaptat – The Hound of the Baskervilles relatat in 7 episoade. Mai include sugestii si un ghid de utilizare a suportului video in clasa. Se adreseaza atat elevilor, clasa a VI-a, cat si adultilor, nivel elementar.
Click On is a five-level course consisting of five modules each for learners of English from complete beginner to intermediate level. The course combines active English language learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed units in full colour. Its well-organised syllabus promotes the gradual development of all four language skills needed by learners to communicate effectively in English. The cross-cultural approach of the course stimulates learners' interest, focusing on topics carefully chosen to motivate.
- Five modules of two units each, per level (Click On Starter has got three modules).
- Realistic, stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations.
- Development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks.
- Exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar structures.
- Clear presentation and thorough practice of the target language.
- A wide variety of listening tasks.
- Writing sections containing models and project work.
- A wide range of stimulating and interesting texts.
- Pronunciation sections, songs and games.
- Regular revision units.
- A story in episodes giving learners the chance to have fun while learning.
- Fully dramatised audio CDs.
- Fully animated DVDs.
- Special section on British and American culture.
Each level of Click On is accompanied by a DVD presenting the lives and experiences of people in the UK. A DVD Activity Book supports each DVD.