English World Level 5 Teachers Guide with eBook Pack
The Teacher's Guide Pack contains step-by-step teaching notes for each lesson. Warm-ups for every lesson, Answer Keys for course components and useful classroom suggestions are contained within. Accompanying the Teacher's Guide is a page-faithful, electronic version of the Pupil's Book.
English World is a stunningly visual ten-level course which will take children through from primary to secondary. Written by the authors of best-sellers Way Ahead and Macmillan English, English World combines best practice methodology with innovative new features for the modern classroom. Active whole-class learning is supported by vibrant posters and interactive activities on the DVD-ROM. Thorough grammar and skills work is applied in natural contexts in the real world, through dialogues and cross-curricular material. English World provides a complete package for today's teachers and pupils.
- Innovative Teacher's DVD-ROM adds an exciting dimension to classroom teaching, and helps the teacher prepare customised materials
- Test builder on Teacher's DVD-ROM means teachers can produce customised progress checks
- Informative, cross-curricular and cross-cultural content means that students learn about the world through English
- The stories, topics and projects promote social values and citizenship
- 'Learning to learn' pages in the Workbook help pupils develop strategies such as scanning and thinking skills
- Dictionary for each level further promotes independent learning and develops valuable strategies for later study
Mary Bowen BA (Hons), PGCE (TEFL), was co-author of Way Ahead and is also one of the Macmillan English authors. She has taught English as a as a foreign language in England, France, Spain and the former Yugoslavia. Mary is a hugely successful author, specialising in books aimed at young learners. In addition to writing, she also works as a producer of educational audio material for children. Liz Hocking BA, Cert TEFL, is a qualified English teacher and has taught at secondary level in the UK. She is also one of the authors of Macmillan English, and has contributed to the new edition of Way Ahead. She has edited teaching materials for primary level in the UK and is an experienced ELT editor.
Autori: Liz Hocking, Mary Bowen
Anul aparitiei: 2016